Sunday 3 February 2013

Well I have been missing in action from my Blog but for good reasons. I have been so busy painting and I find it tricky to balance my time between painting and Blogging and putting things on my Etsy shop. There are just not enough hours in a day. I am also doing on-line classes  learning more techniques and using new products which is really exciting. This year has started off a wonderful year will all this movement in the right direction - getting to spend more time with paint on my hands (and my clothes and the table). That is like heaven. So now the challenge is Balance. Anyway I wanted to add some of the works here that I have just completed and put in my Etsy shop. Hope you like them . Also great news I have made my first Etsy sale and a sale of one of my paintings from two lovely people who were kind enough to share my new adventure. Thanks to you both


No comments:

Post a Comment